- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Great little place for a short stay, opposite a field full of sheep which were noisy by day ok by night fall. Found bed a bit uncomfortable..."
"Great central location for the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Owners were very obliging and really enjoyed our stay..."
"Close to synods yat. Nice view across fields from the car park which was handy to our room..."
"Clean and basic accommodation in beautiful surroundings. Good for a one night stay. Breakfast choice could be better...."
"Stayed for a few days when visiting the Wye Valley. Hotel was good - but note that it is a motel so don't expect a bar or communal room or a..."
About the hotel
Stylish bed and breakfast and modern self-catering apartments at Symonds Yat Rock on the Wye Valley. Walk directly from your front door into the Forest of Dean. In easy walking distance is one of Britain's favourite views - at Symonds Yat Rock - and from here you descend to the River Wye and some fantastic pubs.
A perfect base for walking (dogs welcome), canoeing, wildlife, adrenalin activities, sightseeing and attractions, or just relaxing in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Sunday Times called the area a 'Foodie hotspot'. Pets Welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Handy little place
Great little place for a short stay, opposite a field full of sheep which were noisy by day ok by night fall.
Found bed a bit uncomfortable...
Great central location for the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean.
Owners were very obliging and really enjoyed our stay...