- 12 guest reviews
"Very comfortable clean friendly accommodation, great breakfast lovely cook...."
"Friendly welcome from Debbie on arrival. Room clean and modern. Will stay again...."
"Very comfortable room. Helpful host. Good parking. Bonus to have a 'do it yourself' breakfast provided as we were leaving at 5.30am for the..."
"Exceptional stay in a quality guest house...."
"A very nicely converted Edwardian town house. Immaculately clean room and public areas with plenty of attention to detail and quality. The o..."
About the hotel
Once an Edwardian family home, the 4* Blue Shutters guest house retains its original spacious rooms. With 9 rooms we offer flexible accommodation for our guests with Single, Double, Twin and Triple rooms. Licensed bar and evening meals available.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable clean friendly accommodation, great breakfast lovely cook....
Friendly welcome from Debbie on arrival.
Room clean and modern. Will stay again....