"Generally good the Staff were attentive, However the room was very warm and although generally clean. They forgot about cobwebs around the c..."
About the hotel
Guyers House is a charming Cotswold stone house set in 12 acres of lovely gardens and grounds surrounded by farmland. It is perfect for relaxing wether you are for business or leisure. The garden is classically English with lovely spacious green lawns, rose hoops, lily ponds, orchards, avenues of clipped yew and colourful walled herbaceous borders.
Our newly opened Restaurant, which has just been awarded rosette status from the AA, offers superb cooking at reasonable prices. Our restaurant has also been bestowed with a Breakfast Award from Visit England. A set and a la carte menu are available for lunch and dinner. A lounge and bar menu is also available. Guyers House has the highest standards of service and cuisine and the majority of our guests that stay come from personal recommendations. Guyers house has its own conference suite and is also a perfect location for weddings.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
smelt of dampness in the room
Mould in the window behind the netting
Bathroom area has not been cleaned properly
This was very expensive for the quality of room
The Guyers House Hotel
Generally good the Staff were attentive, However the room was very warm and although generally clean.
They forgot about cobwebs around the ceiling. Also as with all hotels the tea and coffee facilites are the bland packet stuff. Although the jar for busicuits was quite a nice idea, shame you only got 2 buscuits. The breakfast was good. I didn't eat in the restaurant as it looked expensive for what it was.