- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"A good place to stay with a young family. A clean friendly hotel with very willing staff, would certainly stay again..."
"A fabulous hotel, with a very inviting reception area. All staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. We booked breakfast for 2 of..."
"The hotel is ideally situated for exploring the beach and walking into the town centre. Our family room consisted of a huge king size bed an..."
"I have stayed at durley dean once before Beautiful building , lovely refurbished reception Bar area is amazing for pre dinner drinks , in..."
"A very well located hotel which is only a 5 minutes walk to the quieter and much nicer end of the beach i.e. away from the congested pier ar..."
About the hotel
This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free High Speed WiFi and limited free parking with additional on road parking close by. The hotel is well-placed just undder half a mile from the bars and shops of the town centre.
10 minutes’ walk brings guests to Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pier. The Durley Dean’s rooms boast contemporary design, and each features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and a work area. All rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Residents have free use of the swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room that make up the hotel Leisure Complex. There is also a golf club within 5 minutes’ drive. The menu of British cuisine is made using local produce, and served in the stylish No. 28 restaurant. The Durley’s bar offers Dorset Cream teas, beverages and snacks during the day. The hotel also has 2 beauty rooms offering a range of treatments, open 7 days a week. Our Spa treatment rooms are extremely popular and get booked well in advance we strongly recommend if you wish to book a treatment that you do telephone to book at your earliest opportunity. The hotel however cannot offer any guarantees there will be availability of treatments during your stay as the appointments are sold on a first come first served basis. Our Leisure Club is open from 7am until 9pm, all children must be accompanied by an adult. Children have access to the Leisure Facilities until 6pm. There is a minimum 2 nights stay for Saturdays in August, please search 2 nights for rates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- 01/10/2016 to 31/01/2025 - From the 1 October 2016 car parking will be chargeable and resident's only are offered a reduced fee of GBP 10.00 per night. The checkout time from the car park on your last day will The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Durley Dean Hotel
A good place to stay with a young family.
A clean friendly hotel with very willing staff, would certainly stay again...
3 night stay for a family of 4 between Xmas and New Year 2016
A fabulous hotel, with a very inviting reception area.
All staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. We booked breakfast for 2 of...