This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An air of fairy tales surrounds the Hotel St. Olav, which is housed in a historic building dating back to the 15th century with a beautiful neo-classical façade. The interior design maintains natural stone and wooden elements, creating a warm and cosy atmosphere.
The hotel features a restaurant serving old-Russian cuisine and a lovely interior courtyard. As it is situated in the heart of Tallinn's picturesque old town, guests can explore the cobblestone streets and attractions such as Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, town hall square or Tallinn Cathedral on foot.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet