"My room was comfortable and clean. En-suite, TV, tea&coffee. Really what more do you want or need at such a great price. Breakfast was fine...."
"so this is the 2nd time we have stayed here in the last year. its really easy to get too and a mere 10 minute waqlk to a few different tube..."
About the hotel
Located at close proximity to central London, Euro hotel Hammersmith is a two star hotel with a contemporary outlook yet preserving the traditional homely essence of a B & B. Hence, all the room are en-suite and fully equipped with free Wi-Fi internet, TV (with selected Sky Channels), Fridge, Tea/Coffee facilities, microwave (available on request) and free continental breakfast for all its customers. Though, the highlighting feature of the residence is its great value for price and its prime location.
Located amidst Hammersmith & Shepherds Bush areas on the Shepherd’s Bush Road; The Bush Theatre, BBC TV Centre (White City), Empire Shepherd’s Bush, Carling Apollo Hammersmith, Westfield Shopping Centre, Queen’s Park Rangers football club, Riverside Studios and Olympia are all on a short walking distance, while all the central London attractions are a mere 15 – 20 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Euro Hotel Hammersmith
Cheap but a disappointment
On the good side the price was very keen, and the bed comfortable.
On the bad side the experience lived up to the price. On arrival nobody was on reception and it took about 10 minutes to find anyone. The room was in fact at the Balkan hotel across the road that hadn't been made clear to me. The reception area was full of junk. Across the road the whole of the stairwell had a strong smell of cigarettes. The walls were very thin and the sound proofing minimal. Luckily this wasn't a problem the night I was there, but if you were in with a noisy neighbour I'm sure your sleep would be disturbed.