- 1 guest reviews
"Best hotel ever..."
About the hotel
Rooms : 8, Impeccably restored riad, central location, Lavish attention to detail, Boutique style suites, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness centre and spa. A new addition to the wave of modern Moroccan establishments, the Riad El Amine Fes is a romantic hideaway decorated to the highest standards by master craftsmen. This stunning world of shimmering water, mysterious foliage and intricate mosaics and zellijs offers the best in hospitality at the hands of the owners, a young Moroccan couple.
Every available surface is festooned with colour, detail that echoes around the walls and up to the inlaid ceilings. Majestic columns are decorated in blue and white with gold details and at night abundant lanterns add another dimension to the already romantic and enthralling atmosphere. This is the perfect place from which to fall in love with the wonderful city of Fez. Each of the suites is exclusively decorated in a distinct colour and palate. Some rooms are royal purple and gold, while others turquoise, cream and blue hues. Whatever the colour, detail is the order of the day with patterned tiles and zellijs, carved wooden ceilings and the finish of the true artisan visible in every nook. Amenities here include a swimming pool and a Moroccan restaurant serving up the best of this scented and aromatic cuisine. There are two quiet areas dedicated to rest and relaxation, meditation, or just a good read, while the fitness centre and spa satisfy any needs for exertion and keeping fit while away from home. Riad El Amine Fes is located inside the Fes Medina with a view upon the Palace Gardens. Just 10 km away you will find the royal golf course of Fez, and within walking distance many of the the main monuments, souks and museums. It is 15km from Fes Airport.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad El Amine Fes in Fes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing with remote controlled open air roof
Best hotel ever...