This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Applehay Studio is set on the Dorset, Wiltshire border in a rural setting in the middle of a traditional picturesque village green. It is directly opposite a friendly village pub, which dispenses real ales and home cooked food. There are also many other eating establishments within a 10 minute drive.
The Studio has a view of the village pond and is surrounded by many acres of common land, with walks and cycling from the door. It is an ideal rural retreat for a couple wishing to explore the area. We are 5 minutes from Shaftesbury with it's famous Gold Hill, half an hour from Salisbury and 8 minutes from the A303. We also have wireless broadband connection. Sorry no pets allowed. The Studio is not suitable for children under the age of 8 yrs and due to the spiral staircase and low ceiling height upstairs, the studio is not suitable for people with mobility problems.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet