- 6 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. Convenient for the airport, DCU, the M50 and not too far from the city centre, which is serviced by a bus stop across t..."
"I read most of the reviews after I'd booked , they were negative so was little wary but id a fantastic time , room was superb and all staff..."
"No problems ok for what we needed but no where near the airport shouldn't be called airport south..."
About the hotel
The Travelodge Dublin airport Ballymun is ideally located 4 Km (10 min drive) from Dublin Airport and offers clean, spacious and modern rooms together with unbeatable fixed room pricing. Restaurant & Bar open daily. Free Parking for guests & Park and fly Facility also available.
Perfect for leisure guests or corporate guest and those using the airport . Rooms have complementary tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and multi-channel TV. Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel. There is an airport shuttle bus (surcharge of 3 euros per person per trip) to and from the airport, which runs from 5 a. m. until 9 a. m. and from 5 p. m. until 9 p. m. The airport shuttle stops at Terminal 1 Zone 16 of the Dublin Airport. Hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Travelodge hotel restaurant offer our guests a range of tastes from an international menu. Whether you want to try some delicious tastes from Ireland or something from a further afield you can have a great meal while staying in a comfortable 3 star hotel. Catering to every one of our guests with a series of budget, vegetarian, and children’s options for dining, our Travelodge hotel restaurant menu is perfectly designed for those wanting convenience and comfort when eating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
i don't appreciate staying in a hotel where homeless people rule the roost .
Shouting swearing and generally being rude. Slamming doors running up and down corridors, this made me feel very uneasy. I will never be staying at this hotel again.
Ballymun Travel Lodge
Great place to stay.
Convenient for the airport, DCU, the M50 and not too far from the city centre, which is serviced by a bus stop across t...