- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room was perfect for what we needed. Hot shower, hairdryer, very good TV. The staff are extemely friendly. I would 100% stay here again..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Richmond, a welcoming and comfortable hotel in front of the Gare du Nord is situated between Opéra and Montmartre. From the hotel, you can decide to go to the Opera area and the main Department Stores, or to visit Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur and the Place du Tertre. All the rooms were renovated and equipped with air conditioning, cable and satellite TV, direct telephone, free Wi-Fi connexion, hairdryer in the bathroom and double-glazed windows.
A new city tax of 0. 99 cents per person per night is applicable from 1 July 2015 payable at the hotel
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 01/07/2015 to 31/07/2024 - A new city tax of 0.99 cents per person per night is applicable from 1 July 2015. payable to the hotel The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Richmond Gare Du Nord in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.99(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was perfect for what we needed.
Hot shower, hairdryer, very good TV. The staff are extemely friendly. I would 100% stay here again...