- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The staff were great and very helpful but to charge us £9.95 for 2 slices of toast and 2 eggs I thought very expensive also when we arrived..."
"Was a little disappointed having to pay for breakfast as was used to that being included in the fees at other Hotels. Was however a great st..."
"Tv problem was that someone had pushed silver foil into the Aeriel wall socket. The food was not up to standard. Bland to say the least. St..."
"Booked room as attending birthday in central Liverpool. Nice, very clean front room. . Nice touch of free water,crisp and chocolate in room..."
About the hotel
Situated on the Wirral Peninsula within its own peaceful grounds, this Victorian house hotel offers the highest quality accommodation Oxton in Birkenhead is just 4 miles from Liverpool and offers free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. Having earned a gallery of industry accolades (including the prestigious Merseyside Small Hotel of the Year Award) this family-run hotel takes great pride in cultivating a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere with friendly service and a thoroughly warm welcome. The highest 3-Star AA rated hotel in the Wirral Merseyside area, the Hotel offers 14 en-suite rooms all of which are decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
The Restaurant offers a tantalising selection of culinary delights from their diverse range of ever-changing menus. Located on the Wirral Peninsula, it’s just 2 miles from Birkinhead and 4 miles from Liverpool. It’s an ideal base from which to explore the area and its many attractions, including Birkenhead Park, Williamson Art Gallery and Museum, Port Sunlight and the scenic beauty of the Wirral countryside. Please note there is a free drink on arrival for guests. Breakfast costs - £10. 95
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 13/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - free WiFi and room snacks choc bar biscuits tea , coffee , hot chocolate water crisp and great gardens to chill in The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The Riverhill Hotel
The staff were great and very helpful but to charge us £9.95 for 2 slices of toast and 2 eggs I thought very expensive also when we arrived...
The Riverhill Hotel