- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The hotel was booked at a moments notice and didn't disappoint. Room was nice and comfortable. Food was all on an "as much as you can eat" b..."
"Had a 1 night stay over at the felbridge hotel, spa was amazing , staff were very good and felt very relaxed whilst being there. Would defin..."
"Positives: Big secure car park with plenty of spaces. Lovely check in staff offering a warm and professional welcome. Rooms was small but we..."
"A lovely clean room. A very nice bathroom with Elemis toiletries. I was cold and asked desk how to make room warmer and they immediately bro..."
"Receptionist lovely and helpful. room was big and clean...."
About the hotel
The hotel is conveniently located 5. 3 miles from Hammerwood Park and 8. 2 miles from Gatwick Airport.
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa have gone from strength to strength in the last year and at 86% is the AA’s top rated 4 Black Star hotel in the South East. The bedrooms are exceptional in design and all feature complimentary hi-speed internet access, air-conditioning and luxurious Hypnos beds.
Guests can savour delicious food in the Bay Tree Restaurant, Qube Bar or award winning Anise fine dining restaurant. The Hotel also offers it's own Spa offering a full range of treatments, a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, whirlpool and fully equipped gymnasium. A member of Classic British Hotels.
The Gatwick Express takes just 30 minutes from London Victoria to Gatwick Airport. The hotel is linked from Gatwick by bus route 400 (click here for more information) or is a 15-minute taxi ride away. Bluebell Railway is only 4 miles away. Free car park.
Chessington World of Adventures, Deers Leap Park, Drusillas Park, Thorpe Park and Tulleys Farm are some of the attractions that are close to the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
There wasn't a hairdryer in the room as advertised on the website when booking.
Also the TV channels were very limited and the radio wasn't working.
The hotel was booked at a moments notice and didn't disappoint.
Room was nice and comfortable. Food was all on an "as much as you can eat" basis and was very reasonable and tasty. The car park was extremely packed as you might expect for a hotel with links to the airport. All round a very good and straight forward hotel experience.