- 12 guest reviews
"A little expensive for pensioners like ourselves but my husband is going into hospital for an operation in 2 weeks time and a little over in..."
"The location is just a little bit away from the congestion of Bournemouth. It is modern, with large rooms and large bathrooms. The food is g..."
"I booked the hotel as a surprise for my friend as I was visiting from Australia & what a delightful chose. Fabulous hotel with a lovely atmo..."
"Would like to give higher marks for a wonderful stay at the Captain Club. Staff were brilliant...."
"Brilliant hotel! lovely staff, lovely food!. If you bring a pet make sure you tell them as they allocate certain rooms...."
About the hotel
Modern and luxurious river facing, desirable, individual, boutique and exquisite 4* hotel, chic and contemporary décor and is located on the banks of the River Stour. Excellent food, locally sourced produce (2 AA Rosette status) and superb, friendly service, Pre-bookings for the extensive 'Club' menu is a must. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
Luxury suites within the main part of the hotel, ideal for families, also long term and short term stays, (similar to serviced apartments) two and three bedrooms accommodating from two to six guests, and deluxe double and twin rooms, all rooms are river facing including two river view wheelchair user friendly rooms with hand rails and wet rooms (walk-in showers).
Spa facilities including a hydrotherapy pool and sauna (permitted use by persons aged 16yrs +) and boasts four treatment rooms offering natural Caudalie and Aromatherapy Associates products and Essie professional nail products. Pre-bookings for the treatments are strongly advised. Envious River facing spacious terrace area with comfortable and modern furniture, ideal for drinks and food.
The hotel operates a non-smoking policy in all areas of the hotel. For Smokers, we do have a designated seating area outside. Ideally located in historic and evolving Christchurch and only fifteen minutes’ drive to Bournemouth town centre and Bournemouth Airport.
Situated five minutes from the unspoilt Hengistbury Head, local beach and Mudeford Quay. Twenty minutes drive to the beautiful New Forest. Free parking onsite and fully air conditioned. "Passionate about people".
Pets are allowed, additional charges apply.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Captains Club Hotel and Spa
A little expensive for pensioners like ourselves but my husband is going into hospital for an operation in 2 weeks time and a little over in...
Good rooms, good food, good location
The location is just a little bit away from the congestion of Bournemouth.
It is modern, with large rooms and large bathrooms. The food is g...