- 1 guest reviews
"Upgraded to suite on arrival. Lovely room in great location although circuitous to get back to main hotel. Superb breakfasts, good lunches b..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hesperia Lanzarote in Yaiza (Puerto Calero), you'll be minutes from Dive Your Way and Lanzarote Fishing Club. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Whale and Dolphin Museum and Quemada Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yaiza? This hotel has 20441 square feet (1899 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Upgraded to suite on arrival.
Lovely room in great location although circuitous to get back to main hotel. Superb breakfasts, good lunches b...