- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"A wonderful place to stay. The history is very interesting.. the staff were brilliant. The food was exceptional. It is coming up to our 50th..."
"Great looking hotel with fantastic grounds. Really made to feel welcome on arrival, and nothing was too much trouble. Ordered room service,..."
"I was looking for inexpensive rooms as attending a family event nearby - so only booked standard rooms but was surprised to get a lovely ven..."
"I didn't realise when I booked this how very good the hotel was, because the price was so reasonable. Exceptionally nice lady at reception,..."
"Although we booked a "Classic" room, we felt the room/bed was small. However, we had no difficulty in upgrading and the hotel staff were exc..."
About the hotel
Inglewood Manor Country House Hotel is a beautiful Edwardian manor in 38 acres of grounds, 15 minutes from Chester, with a fantastic restaurant, free WiFi throughout the hotel, and a log fire in winter. Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds offering free on-site parking available. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant oak-panelled rooms, spacious ballustraded terraces and acres of manicured lawns.
The twenty nine luxuriously refurbished en-suite bedrooms (a mixture of Executive, Classic and Cosy rooms) all have individual charm and offer glorious views. A team of award winning chefs display flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. The hotel is superbly located for both business and leisure visitors, and is surrounded by a fabulous range of attractions from Chester Zoo and historic Chester, to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village (the biggest in Europe), and the vibrant city of Liverpool. With fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds, Inglewood Manor provides an idyllic retreat that is conveniently located for access to both Liverpool and Manchester. Please Note: The hotel is a popular wedding venue and you may find that access to the bar, lounge and terrace may be affected at certain times. Please check how this may affect your booking when you make your reservation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
one of the best
A wonderful place to stay.
The history is very interesting.. the staff were brilliant. The food was exceptional. It is coming up to our 50th...
Sad that I could only stay one night on business, a great hotel for a weekend away!
Great looking hotel with fantastic grounds.
Really made to feel welcome on arrival, and nothing was too much trouble. Ordered room service,...