- 64 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean but the temperature in the room was very hot and we could not open the window as the sash was broken. We managed to..."
"Great value for money. Staff very kind, polite and helpful...."
"A last minute booking for one night - very reasonable price. They upgraded us to a suite at no extra cost. Very helpful staff...."
"Good accomodation and great location. Friendly staff no complaints enjoyed our stay thouroughly cant understand negative comments makes you..."
"Okay, so it's a bit "tired" cosmetically, but the staff were lovely and friendly, the towels and bedding were very clean, and the beds were..."
About the hotel
The AA 3 Star Heathlands Hotel is set in it's own landscaped gardens in a pleasant, quiet location, yards from East Clifft and a 15 minutes walk to Bournemouth Station. Just a short walk from the town centre, the railway station and the Bournemouth International Centre. Many rooms overlook the gardens.
Heathlands is an ideal base for individual leisure and business visitors, training courses, conferences and special group breaks. The hotel offers FREE wifi to all guests at public area only. The management and team at Heathlands are renowned for providing an informal, friendly but efficient service. Bournemouth is a delightful resort town in a secluded bay on the South coast, and is one of the U. K. 's foremost leisure destinations. It has 7 miles of award winning golden sandy beaches, and 2,000 acres of charming parks, plus a plethora of child and adult friendly activities and attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Mini break with family to shop
The hotel was very clean but the temperature in the room was very hot and we could not open the window as the sash was broken.
We managed to 'wedge open' the window with some cardboard but it was raining and so not really suitable.
The whole experience in our opinion was not great.
The bed was a 3/4 double and the TV minute, placed at least six feet away from the bed. Not bad if it was a bigger TV, but this one was tiny. The bathroom wall, especially behind the door was filthy, and the walls in the rest if the bathroom were not great. However the bath/shower, sink and toilet were clean.
Not a great nights sleep due to size of bed.