"The room was very clean and we had the best sleep. The area is really quiet and for the value of money you get what you paid for. Close to r..."
About the hotel
** A VILLAGE HOTEL CLOSE TO THE NEC AND THE RICOH ARENA ** The Allesley Hotel offers a warm welcome whether your visit is for for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in a quiet village setting just minutes from the main road linking Coventry and Birmingham. The NEC,Birmingham International Airport and the Ricoh Arena are all within easy reach.
Families are most welcome and children (under 12 years) stay for FREE when sharing with a parent. The hotel has 15 function suites - the largest of which can hold up to 450 people and there is FREE onsite car parking for up to 500 cars. Pets are also very welcome at the Allesley. For Sat Nav purposes please enter CV5 9GT for the post code PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED 2. 5% HANDLING CHARGE. DEBIT CARDS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED WHICH ARE FREE TO USE
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
22% would recommend it to a friend
the room smells and the food in the morning.
We saw the poor reviews for this hotel but had no choice as everywhere else was full for the 4 nights we needed.
We were pleasantly surprised by how good our room was (105). The mattress was firm but bouncy, the room was warm, there was plenty of hot water. There were issues that were reported such as no TV control and the hand basin did not empty easily but they were not addressed. Lack of cleaning after first night's stay was also reported. We had a flat screen TV which was fine as we used manual controls on the TV. The shower was unusable other than as a hand held shower so we had a bath every morning. There were plenty of coffee and teabags supplied. We only used the hotel as a place to sleep as our family lived 2 miles away. A family emergency was the reason we had not been able to book in advance.