- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Stayed here for our anniversary. We got an early checkin and a lovely welcome. The hotel is beautiful inside and so are the rooms very cosy,..."
"The hotel staff were very polite and helpful. The room was clean and well maintained. Our stay in Liverpool was fantastic. The hotel is only..."
"Happy with our stay at the hotel. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Room and hotel were very nice...."
"I did expect the business accommodation to be of a high standard, but was surprised how tired everything looked. This is clearly a hotel tha..."
"Radisson BLU Hotel Liverpool..."
About the hotel
This 4-star luxury hotel in Liverpool city centre has free Wi-Fi and views of the River Mersey. It offers a pool, a gym, an award-winning restaurant and stylish, air-conditioned rooms. The award-winning Radisson BLU Liverpool is opposite the ferry terminal and 600 metres from the famous Royal Liver Building.
Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a mile away. The bright, contemporary rooms each have a flat-screen satellite TV and in-room safes. Modern bathrooms all include a hair dryer. Experience our unique twist on the classic British Brasserie in our Collage restaurant. From sumptuous steaks and smoked haddock kedgeree to a classic British cheeseboard, enter our world of Collage where the theatre of service and unforgettable dishes are the order of the day. The White Bar has a creative cocktails menu, and serves light bar meals. BT Sport live is now available in The White Bar. The on-site ARK Spa and Fitness Centre’s facilities include a sauna, steam room and personal training programmes. There is also a range of health and beauty and Elemis spa treatments on offer. With a streamlined, minimalistic aesthetic, our 9 conference rooms in Liverpool include everything needed for a successful event. Fully equipped and supremely versatile, the event spaces are well suited for lavish wedding receptions, lively galas and impressive conferences. Our professional Meeting & Event team are prepared to lend assistance and expertise throughout your special occasion.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 01:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Go somewhere else
Hotel cancelled my booing without informing me so after a long journey I arrived to find I had no room.
Eventually, and only, sorted out after I produced email confirmation and the fact they still had rooms available. Spent £400 pound for two night and feel robbed.. TV had 6 working channels, fridge didn't work, room service took 2 hours because they forgot, someone sick in the corridor outside their room, barefoot pajama clad chavs having their morning fag outside reception, parking a big problem and cost £25 per night, disinterested staff, and cold breakfast. Only nice thing was the view - that's were it ends.... Booked for a business trip-there is absolutely no way we will use this hotel again... Go somewhere much cheaper as you will then not be disappointed.
Stayed here for our anniversary.
We got an early checkin and a lovely welcome. The hotel is beautiful inside and so are the rooms very cosy,...