About the hotel
The Hotel du Centre is truly in the centre of Nice, right next to Masséna square, the Baie des Anges, the Promenade des Anglais, the Grimaldi gardens, the old-town and the famous flower market. Come right into the heart of Nice and discover the Hôtel du Centre installed in a beautiful old building. What a delightfully charming decor! And not only that, but special attention has also been paid to making the hotel extremely comfortable.
26 rooms: soundproof, mini-bar, room safe, TV, direct dial phone and modem connection. Elevator, night watchman, charming and friendly breakfast room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Du Centre in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Room was tiny.
Shower was dirty.Receptionist was very unfriendly. Receptionist had to go out to buy a croissant and bread for my breakfast. Overall, not a great experience, but @ €50 you get what you pay for