- 5 guest reviews
"Really friendly reception staff, made to feel very welcome. Good quality complimentary toiletries - only problem was no mirror near the plug..."
"was a lovely hotel, will book again next time i go to London..."
"Quiet, clean and very confortable...."
"The location is perfect for the west end and Marlybone train station. The hotel room is well clean and very large. It had very high ceilings..."
About the hotel
Perfectly located within a few minutes walk from Oxford Street and Madame Tussauds - The Boutique style Sherlock Holmes Hotel London, part of Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts flawlessly combines modern luxury with traditional features all in an unrivaled location. The hotel offers 119 stylish guestrooms, all beautifully decorated. The hotel also offers the intimate 'Sherlock's Grill', which serves exquisite modern European cuisine matched by outstanding personal service.
The open-plan dining concept has become renowned for its relaxed style and Mediterranean-influenced signature dishes using the freshest organic ingredients, cooked using a charcoal grill and mesquite wood-burning oven. After a busy day in London, why not unwind in the hotel's own Healthclub which boasts a sauna, steamroom as well as the exclusive AURORA SPA offering facials, massages, manicure/pedicure and other revitalising treatments. Cardio equipment and free weights are also available. Ideal for shopping and sightseeing, this four star deluxe hotel is situated on world famous Baker Street providing easy access to London's top attractions. The hotel is within walking distance of Madame Tussauds, Oxford Street, Bond Street, Marylebone High Street, Regent's Park with the London Zoo, Hyde Park, Lords Cricket Ground, Theatre Land and the Nightlife of London's West End all close by, making it the ideal choice for shopping, sightseeing, family breaks or just a business trip. Free wired and wireless internet connection provided across the property ( up to 256KB). The high speed internet ( up to 2MB ) costs £5. 00/24 hours.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A clued up hotel with great powers of deduction
Really friendly reception staff, made to feel very welcome.
Good quality complimentary toiletries - only problem was no mirror near the plug sockets.