- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"An ideally situated hotel for us. The hotel staff were always friendly & helpful. The pool was excellent & always clean. We have enjoyed our..."
"Parking on site is very very tight answer could cause issues with some cars and inexperienced drivers..."
"Normally used to King size bed, but double was adequate. Breakfast was good, although some items were running out due to peak demand and alt..."
"Very disappointed with the disabled facilities at the hotel. It was most unsatisfactory that it was necessary to have to travel to the Pent..."
About the hotel
Holiday Inn Plymouth is located within the city centre which makes it the perfect location to explore Plymouth’s Seafront & The Barbican. The Hotel is only minutes away from Drake Circus Shopping centre & Barbican’s cafes, restaurants, bars and the famous Theatre Royal Plymouth. Our rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, desks and tea and coffee making facilities.
Some rooms have sea views and/or sofabeds. The on-site panoramic sea view, 11th floor Elliott’s Restaurant & Bar hosts the daily Breakfast Buffet and serves delicious European cuisine for lunch and dinner. The hotel also boasts seven meeting rooms.
Restaurants and cafés of the Royal William Yard are a 25-minute walk away, while a short walk to the Marine Aquarium takes you past the Mayflower Steps, the historic departure point for 17th-century pilgrims.
The hotel has full leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and full equipped gym all included in your room rate.
We are less than a mile from Plymouth Station, which has direct trains to Exeter and London. The A38 is only a 15 minute drive, 30 minutes to the M5 and 45 minutes to Exeter International Airport.
Onsite parking, charged at £3. 00 per car per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn PLYMOUTH
An ideally situated hotel for us.
The hotel staff were always friendly & helpful. The pool was excellent & always clean. We have enjoyed our stay enormously. Thank you.
I had rang up reserving parking before arriving and was told that a sign would be placed in front of a space for me, on arrival I couldnt find the reserved space and the staff member on the car park wasnt very helpful and basically just told me to drive around and read all the pieces of paper.
I ended up parking up in a free space and wasnt even asked where my car was on checking in just for the registration plate however I was still charged the reservation parking fee. The water pressure in the shower was disappointing and as a result showering took a lot longer. Didn't sleep well, though the hotel provided both soft and hard pillows neither on their own was comfortable, as a combination they didn't work either. The mattress was extremely springy and everytime someone moved it woke the other person. The mirror in the room was scuffed and the heating/AC system kept flashing for maintenance. Ended up checking out a night earlier so I could stay in my own bed and get a decent nights sleep. No one even asked why we were checking out early.
Breakfast was good, their was a wide range of food options and a variety of cold and hot drinks available. The view from the breakfast room was lovely as it was in the penthouse. By joining the hotels reward system we were treated to a free drink each at the hotel bar. This was a nice touch.
Dear N Lewis,
Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for providing feedback. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with parking and some of our room amenities. It is certainly not our intention to cause any inconvenience our valued customers, but to instead provide good value, comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Please be assured that all feedback will be acted upon as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.
Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.