- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in wonderful setting. we had a nice relaxing weekend. Staff were very helpful and we enjoyed ourselves immensely..."
"The Old Swan was a beautiful quaint English hotel. The Staff are all very friendly, polite and professional. The place is welcoming, the roo..."
About the hotel
The Old Swan captures the charm of bygone years, throw in a good measure of modern convenience, add to it the laid-back atmosphere of the gastro-pub inspired dining room and log-fired bar and you’ll feel like there’s no place like it. The setting couldn’t be more romantic if it tried. Next door at the Minster Mill, you’ll find a slightly less posh country-cousin.
A bit of an upstart; funky modern rooms, smaller and without the history but all with the familiar style and personal touches that the de Savary Family cram in by the bucket-load. Here on a budget and also offering flexibility for small groups and private parties. At the heart of the Old Minster village and with a history going back almost 600 years, the Old Swan and Minster Mill couldn’t be more quintessentially English. The perfect spot to escape the city and explore the Cotswold’s. Or just relax, spa and dine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in wonderful setting.
we had a nice relaxing weekend. Staff were very helpful and we enjoyed ourselves immensely
The Old Swan and Minster Mill
The Old Swan was a beautiful quaint English hotel.
The Staff are all very friendly, polite and professional. The place is welcoming, the rooms clean and although we arrived late afternoon after the kitchens had closed serving lunch, the staff were still willing to provide us with sandwiches, which they had their kitchen staff rustle up. Nothing seems to much trouble to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Will definitely be visiting again.