- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"I stayed here for a night instead of a hotel due to the good price and was amazed with what I had! The studio flat was huge with a big kitch..."
"Atrium by Bridge Street Apartments never lets you down as a leisure or business traveler in Manchester. Rooms are spotless and have all the..."
"The apartment is well equipped, clean and comfortable and ideal for a business or leisure trip to Manchester. The apartments are located nea..."
"Really nice room, happily surprised wish stayed longer..."
"Very nice accommodation very helpful reception and very friendly, can't do enough for you...."
About the hotel
Atrium by Bridge Street Apartments is a grade II listed Victorian Building is located in the heart of Manchester, close to the Palace Theatre, shopping area, Chinatown and Canal Street Village. Manchester Piccadilly Station is just a 10 minute walk and Piccadilly Gardens Metro Station is only 5 minutes away. Spacious apartments all with a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen tv & wifi access (free basic wi-fi).
Weekly service clean for stay of 1 week of more, 24 hour reception and guest laundry and grocery shopping service available on request. A small meeting room is also available for hire, which holds upto 10 people boardroom style. Continental breakfast boxes available at £5. 00 per person. Late check out is available. There is an extra charge for late check-out and it must be agreed upon arrival. The nearest car park is the NCP behind the Atrium just off Whitworth St where you will receive a 5% discount. There is also Q Parks 10 mins away where you also receive a discount. Other car parks are within walking distance. The Atrium is a non smoking establishment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 20/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Payment taken on arrival by debit or credit card. If payment is made by cash or by a 3rd party then a deposit of £100.00 also taken which is refundable on departure or a pre-authorisation bY card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Ok - Nothing Special
Handily located on Whitworth Street / Princess Street junction and surprisingly quiet for such a busy area.
Otherwise nothing much to distinguish it other than the bed which was very comfortable. My problem with the ancient TV was sorted very quickly but I was not allowed a plug for the basin for "health and safety" reasons, as a result I left the washing-up. No reason not to stay here but don't expect too much. Value wise it is average for the (expensive) area.
Spacious apartment in city centre
I stayed here for a night instead of a hotel due to the good price and was amazed with what I had.
The studio flat was huge with a big kitchen, fully equipped. The only negative would be the stains in the beige carpet. Could do with a clean. Else, everything was on top standard and very clean.