- 11 guest reviews
"Reception staff particularly helpful, as I am disabled...."
"The title says it all really, the hotel is starting to show some major signs of wear and tear. But it was clean and tidy just needs a little..."
"Wee Waif - excellent..."
"I would particularly like to mention the receptionist at the Wee Waif. Hannah made us feel very welcome and went out of her way to ensure th..."
"Looking very tired and tiny tiny beds could not sleep comfortably hungry horse pub but thr portions go with the beds...."
About the hotel
Located on the A4 near Reading, the village of Charvil has attractive surroundings and perfect links by road and rail to London and Heathrow. It is also within easy reach of Reading and Maidenhead. The Wee Waif Hotel is a modern hotel, with an attractive bar and restaurant, providing a welcome stop for passing travellers and visitors to the Thames Valley Pathway.
The spacious restaurant is ideal for all occasions - from a business lunch to a relaxing meal with the family. Our extensive menu has a choice for everyone. We can also cater for larger parties up to 30 people - please contact us and ask to speak to the restaurant Manager for further details.
The Wee Waif is a modern purpose built hotel, providing very comfortable lodge style accommodation. For pleasant relaxation, just a short walk from the hotel takes you to the beautiful backdrop of Sonning on Thames. Windsor Castle is just 12 miles away and Ascot racecourse 15 miles. The New Oracle Shopping Centre and Legoland are also within easy reach, and Newbury racecourse is just 40 minutes drive away.
The Wee Waif can now offer free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing, CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Reception staff particularly helpful, as I am disabled....
My room was clean, but showing signs of wear.
A light bulb had been broken and the filament was bare and I assume live if switched on.
Food - eat elsewhere
Staff generally pleasant and helpful shame the rest doesnt match the levels the staff achieve.