- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"The hotel is ideally situated when travelling from the South. There is a large secure car park accessed via a ticket machine at the entrance..."
"I enjoyed my stay, but found the room hot and therefore found it difficult to sleep. The mini fridge was a welcome addition to the room. Lik..."
"From a female perspective it would be great if there was a bigger mirror near an electrical point..."
"Would be happy to book again Ideal for all city centre ammenities..."
"The hotel overall is good but I could not quite believe it when I looked for the air con in the room to find there wasn't any? Spa and gym w..."
About the hotel
Apex City Quay Hotel is conveniently located at a 14 minute walk from Dundee Train Station, a 5 minute walk from the City Centre and Dundee Airport is only a 15 minute drive away. This property is a contemporary four star hotel. Caird Hall is only a 5 minute walk and the Tay Bridges and RRS Discovery, some of Dundee’s attractions, are also nearby.
Limited edition artwork adorns every room, which all uniformly feature widescreen HD LCD televisions. There are full tea and coffee making facilities as well as iron and ironing board in every room as standard. The en-suite bathrooms offer a separate walk-in shower and a bath with specially blended toiletries. Each room has a purpose-built large desk with an ergonomic chair and built-in data ports. Metro Bar and Brasserie serves international dishes in an inspiring space overlooking Dundee City Quay. The restaurant's menus pay homage to Scotland's rich culinary tradition, but many items draw inspiration from locations around the globe. The hotel has extensive leisure and spa facilities with an ozone pool to keep you cool or the sauna, steam room and wooden hot tubs if you prefer it a little warmer. We also have spa therapy rooms which offer a number of different spa treatments. Free parking and wireless internet are available
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Dundee Apex stay
The hotel is ideally situated when travelling from the South.
There is a large secure car park accessed via a ticket machine at the entrance to the park and is situated at the side of the hotel. The car park is free but the ticket has to be stamped at reception, and you hold this ticket for the duration of your stay. The hotel has a integral spa, unfortunately I was unable to use it on this stay. The rooms are accessed via a lift, but stairs are available. The room standard was good and cleaned and refreshed on a daily basis. I am a wet shaver and found the sink slightly small although a small point. The room I was in had a bath and large shower with very good water pressure. Body wash, shampoo and conditioner all spa products again supplied on a daily basis.
The large flat screen tv offered many channels and I found the rooms well sound proofed. Bed was large comfortable with plenty of pillows. Water was complimentary and stored in the room fridge. 24hr room service offered. Dining hall was large with plenty of seating choice. I found the dinner price slightly high although the standard of food was good.
The staff were very friendly and efficient, always there to help. If in the area in the future I would rebook into the Apex.
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
I enjoyed my stay, but found the room hot and therefore found it difficult to sleep.
The mini fridge was a welcome addition to the room. Like another reviewer the room could do with air conditioning.