- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The room was very basic but clean, went to breakfast at 9am no bacon or black pudding left and breakfast didn't finish till 9.30, we paid £1..."
"The accommodation was OK but the shower was awful! Not only very feeble in water pressure but fluctuating between ice cold and scalding hot...."
"Nice location friendly staff. Stayed in room 12 - bed was really hard in need of replacement. Shower leaked and was mouldy underneath. Not b..."
"All staff very friendly and helpful. Especially Jen who was so cheerful at breakfast - brightened up the start to the day!..."
"We stayed at Drumnadrochit hotel for 2 nights with bed and breakfast. Nice girl on a busy reception desk. Our room was in the hotel and it w..."
About the hotel
Housed within the world-famous Loch Ness Exhibition Centre, this family-run hotel is ideally located for touring the Highlands and offers peaceful surroundings, cosy accommodation and free Wi-Fi and on-site parking. As part of the Exhibition Centre, it benefits from a variety of shops (including the Nessie Shop and the Whisky Shop) and even offers hourly cruises across Loch Ness during the Summer months. Comfortable and impeccably maintained, each of the en-suite rooms comes equipped with , flat-screen TV, hairdryer and tea & coffee facilities.
The Loch Ness Bistro offers hearty home-cooked cuisine made from the finest locally sourced produce and ingredients. Diners can also expect comfortable surroundings and some spectacular views. The Hotel is located in the Highland village of Drumnadrochit by Loch Ness. It is only 20 minutes from Inverness and is an ideal base from which to explore the many local attractions, including Urquhart Castle and The Great Glen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 11 years old
- 04/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note: Bookings of 4 or more rooms will be classed as a group booking and different terms and conditions may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very basic but clean, went to breakfast at 9am no bacon or black pudding left and breakfast didn't finish till 9.30, we paid £140 for 1 night definitely not worth it.
OK for an overnight
The accommodation was OK but the shower was awful.
Not only very feeble in water pressure but fluctuating between ice cold and scalding hot....very dangerous indeed!