- 4 guest reviews
"Extremely helpful as one of our party is disabled ! Couldn't do enough for us ! Very professional staff also very polite and friendly ! 10 o..."
"For 69 Euros we weren't expecting many bells and whistles. The intent of our stay was to be nearby Shannon Airport after two weeks of trave..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located just 5 minutes from Shannon International Airport, The Shannon Springs Hotel (formerly known as Shannon Court Hotel) is one of the most popular Shannon Hotels and boasts 54 very spacious, tastefully decorated bedrooms with all the modern amenities to make you feel at home. Shannon Springs offers free WiFi and parking to all guests. Famous for our "Old Lodge" Gastro Pub, friendly atmosphere and excellent efficient service, there is an abundance of local attractions within easy reach of our Shannon Airport Hotel.
The Shannon Springs Hotel is an ideal base for a great leisure break. Situated between the neighbouring historic towns of Ennis & Limerick. We are very close to the scenic Cliffs of Moher, Craggaunowen and Bunratty Castle & Folk Park. Medieval Banquets and Irish Nights, famous worldwide are not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to the Shannon Springs Hotel in the near future.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- 09/08/2016 to 31/12/2025 - A pre-auth of your credit card for the full amount of your stay will be taken 48hrs prior to arrival. For debit cards, the card will be charged the full amount of the stay after 2pm on day of arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly,helpful,professional,polite and nothing is a problem ! Will definitely stay again !
Extremely helpful as one of our party is disabled .
Couldn't do enough for us . Very professional staff also very polite and friendly . 10 o...
This hotel is close to the Shannon Airport and does not have an airport shuttle.
Add 10 Euros for taxi one way if you intend to use the airport. No outside phone service. You can not call out unless you use your cell phone. Rooms in poor condition. Restaurant Chinese in hotel of poor quality. Over all very poor hotel.