- 4 guest reviews
"Easy to find old style country hotel just off main road and over the river at very start of attractive small town. Busy street with very res..."
"The Atholl is instantly recognisable as you drive into the little town of Dunkeld - it's the big white building on your right as you go over..."
"My partner & I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere from the moment we walked into the hotel the service and food were as good as it gets,..."
About the hotel
The Atholl Arms Hotel, built in 1833, imposes itself on the head of the fine five arched bridge, built by Thomas Telford. Situated in the Historical Cathedral City of Dunkeld and just over a 10 mile drive from Perth and Pitlochry, our location is ideal for touring all parts of Scotland (Perth, Pitlochry, Braemar, House of Bruar, Blair Atholl Castle, Aberfeldy, Loch Tay and GLen Lyon). There is many more beautiful and interesting places to visit and not to forget Dunkeld and Birnam with its little shops and gallaries and antique centre for guests to vists and enjoy.
The Atholl Arms Hotel offer you timeless ambience. The informal and friendly atmosphere will welcome you immediately. Enjoy stylish comfort, open log fire in the bar, excellent food and traditional highland hospitality as appreciated by Princess Royal (Vicky) on 11th September 1844. All rooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated in keeping with the character of this fine Georgian building. Please note that this hotel does not have a lift and all rooms are located on either the first or second floor.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 21/11/2008 to 31/12/2017 - Thank you for your booking. We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel soon. Please note that whilst we welcome dogs in our hotel, there will be a charge of £10.00 per dog per night of your stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Easy to find old style country hotel just off main road and over the river at very start of attractive small town.
Busy street with very res...
human hair in food
The guy serving breakfast in the morning was quite rude to me and my wife when we went for breakfast.
Then when my cooked breakfast arrived I found a human hair in it. It was stuck to the bacon so I could not eat my breakfast. When I told the guy he apologised for it and offered me something else. So I had no breakfast. When we were checking out I told the girl on reception about it and she denied it could have happened so I paid my bill checked out and told them we would never use there hotel again.