- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"I checked in online and was given room 320 but when we arrived at the hotel the room had been reallocated, the room given to us was very sma..."
"Smart hotel, well turned out; in a great location. But why, in a non-smoking hotel, do we have cigarette fumes coming into our room on the 6..."
"10 Minutes walk from the heart of Soho. Nice hotel. Big room. Great service - online check in and choose your room, online check out, online..."
"Very good location for a weekend in London. Close to theatres and shopping..."
About the hotel
Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury. Light floods the airy lobby and laid-back bar through elegant arched windows, and a striking original art collection adds real individuality. Service is unfailingly friendly, and the Great Russell Street location means you’re equally well-placed here for the City, the West End of London or Eurostar’s St Pancras terminal.
All rooms at the Kenilworth Hotel are richly decorated with sleek furnishings and marble bathrooms. Wireless Internet access, advanced telephone system with personal phone number, flat screens televisions and US 110v plug sockets feature in every room. Access to bedroom floors is by room key only for guest security. Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury Restaurant, in the heart of London’s literary quarter, serves British classics straight up or with a twist.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Massage, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - All guests are required to provide a government issued photo ID at check-in. Payment for accommodation charges is required upon arrival as well as credit card pre-authorisation for incidental charges The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Room eventually good
I checked in online and was given room 320 but when we arrived at the hotel the room had been reallocated, the room given to us was very sma...
Smart Hotel, Great Location but let down by the details
Smart hotel, well turned out; in a great location.
But why, in a non-smoking hotel, do we have cigarette fumes coming into our room on the 6...