This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Agapinor 3 star Hotel is an exceptionally good value for money small and friendly Budget Hotel, superbly situated in the centre of the Old Town of Upper Paphos - Cyprus, offering guests a home from home experience. With 73 rooms across five floors it welcomes guests in the foyer with a convenient 24-hour reception, two lifts, panoramic views and hospitable staff making it an ideal place for a holiday away from the beach. The Hotels location is ideal for shopping & sightseeing, with the local Market & Bazaar, District Museum, Public Gardens & Town Hall only a few minutes walk away.
The tourist part of Paphos, Kato, is 3 km away and promises guests a picturesque Harbour, countless bars and restaurants and bathing possibilities. Many historic attractions are located only a short bus/ car ride away and include Land of the Kings, the House of Theseus & Dionysos and Saint Paul's Pillar. Bus stops are situated directly outside the Hotel and 200 m away and there is a regular bus service operating. Hotel facilities include a 24 hour reception with currency exchange, FREE WiFi in Public Areas, WiFi available in guest rooms with a charge of 5. 00 Euro for 1 day, 10. 00 Euro for 3 days or 20. 00 Euro for 7 days - available from Reception, Small Library/ Book Exchange, Cafe/ Bar with Sun Terrace, - serving hot and cold beverages & snacks daily, beautiful lounge area with views, Neptune Breakfast Room, Artemis Restaurant, Neptune Pool Bar - serving hot and cold beverages & snacks daily (summer only), Large Outdoor pool, separate Children's Pool, 2 lifts, Athena Conference Room and a private parking area. The individually furnished guest rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with a bath with overhead shower, shaving sockets, hairdryer, 24" LED Flat Screen TV with satellite channels, direct dial telephone, room safe (payable locally), Air Conditioning & central heating for the winter months and balcony. Meals: Breakfast is Buffet Style – available from 07:00 - 10:00 in the Neptune Breakfast Room and Dinner, which is buffet self service, with waiter service for drinks – is available from 19:00 - 21:00 with last orders by 20:30 in the Artemis Restaurant .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet