- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Stayed just one night with dinner and breakfast. It's a lovely traditional country house hotel, quiet and peaceful. We really enjoyed the op..."
"Fantastic time, staff all made us so comfortable, food was lovely All in all we couldn't fault anything and will return again, and recommend..."
"Faultless - thanks very much!..."
"The staff were very friendly in particular the lady on reception. We forgot to print off the directions to the hotel and had to ring for dir..."
"We arrived to a very warm welcome from Reception, the restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive, food excellent, Breakfast was Amazi..."
About the hotel
Housed in a refurbished Victorian hall and set in over nine acres of gardens and woodland, Northop Hall Country House Hotel is a suitable base for both business and leisure travellers in this part of Northern Wales. We have been tastefully modernised yet still retain many of the wonderful and charming features of the Victorian hall. An ideal venue for conferences, seminars and social events, we offer three excellent suites, one to provide theatre seating for up to 120 delegates and two others accommodating up to 16 people, all with natural and controllable lighting.
After an activity-filled day, you can comfortably rest your head in any of our 36 individually furnished en suite bathrooms. Room amenities include free Wi-Fi, safe deposit box, ironing equipment, hairdryer and TV with Freeview (most are flat-screen). Some rooms come with four-poster beds while some rooms interconnect, perfect for those travelling with family or group of friends. For your dining needs, our elegant Chequers Restaurant offers scrumptious dishes to delight your culinary palates. Added hotel conveniences include free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.
Northop Hall Country House Hotel is strategically situated just 13 miles from Chester where you can check out their cathedral, roman amphitheatre and zoo. For more recreational pursuits close to the hotel, you can head out to Wepre Park explore the lush greeneries and the ruins of Ewloe Castle or play a round of golf at Northop Golf Club. We are a 15-minute drive from Shotton railway station and an hour's drive from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely traditional country house feel
Stayed just one night with dinner and breakfast.
It's a lovely traditional country house hotel, quiet and peaceful. We really enjoyed the op...
Mom & daughter inlaw Xmas shopping
Fantastic time, staff all made us so comfortable, food was lovely
All in all we couldn't fault anything and will return again, and recommend...