This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The spa town of Harrogate is without doubt one of the finest places in the country, so it seems only fitting to find a hotel as beautiful as The Balmoral Hotel here. Situated on a leafy street just a few minutes walk from the centre of Harrogate, this impressive 100 year-old York stone building is set amongst picturesque gardens dotted with charming topiary. You may only be a stone’s throw from all that the town has to offer but once inside you’ll quickly forget the outside world exists.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet