- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Very clean, decent rooms, friendly staff. Only negative were the showers not being great but overall top stay and would stay again!..."
"We stayed here New Year's Eve 2015. We were made to feel welcome straight away, very helpful staff. Lovely clean and pleasant guest house...."
"Adequate room very clean and bathroom very clean. Lovely fluffy towels and welcoming staff friendly. Good choice of breakfast cereal. Would..."
"Taxi-driver said the area was rough, "a place used by the government to dump illegals". This house stood out as a well-cared-for place in a..."
"It was a pleasure to stay at Castle Lodge. Staff were so friendly and it was very clean. Thank you...."
About the hotel
Castle Lodge Guest House is a small family run business. We offer a friendly service. Based in Liverpool and located five minutes from the city centre by local travel, and 10 minute walk from Liverpools football stadium we have been welcoming guests since the year 2000.
We also have large on suit rooms that sleep 4, 5, and 6, people ideal for stags hens and football groups We offer a high standard of Bed and Breakfast in Liverpool and is at the same time inexpensive. Castle Lodge Guest House has a lift and wheelchair ramps for convenient disability access. All rooms are of high standards , tea and coffee making facilities with a TV for your personal viewing and Wi-Fi. We offer off road parking with CCTV. You are welcome to bring your own drinks. Discount are available on more than one nights stay or groups of 3 people. also we are a 5 mins drive from liverpools football ground . also 5 mins from liverpool city centre
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- 21/07/2014 to 31/12/2023 - On Saturdays the hotel has a 24 hour reception - if there is room available after 9pm please contact LateRooms.com to make a booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean, decent rooms, friendly staff.
Only negative were the showers not being great but overall top stay and would stay again!...
Last minute booking
We stayed here New Year's Eve 2015.
We were made to feel welcome straight away, very helpful staff. Lovely clean and pleasant guest house....