- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Staying on the boat was amazing. Much bigger than expected. Very spacious with lovely decor. Perfect location on Albert Dock and car park cl..."
About the hotel
Wow this is it the most fantastic apt boat in the world sleeps up to 9 with 3 bedrooms crystal chandeliers,even the floor has been copied from the original 1st class lounge on the original titanic right in the heart of the Albert dock this is without doubt the greatest location and accommodation in Liverpool 52 in TV,sky tv all sport and films,all bedrooms en suite,with TV and DVD player,go on spoil yourself you know it makes sense No party people allowed req £300 sec deposit please note the price quoted is for the whole boat not bedrooms you do not share with strangers If you are at Liverpool Airport we can pick you up in one of our Rolls Royce Phantoms or Hummer Limos for just £99 or Manchester Airport £150. We can now offer all our guests FREE VIP BOOTHS in the fabulous Circo Bar Albert Dock or the world famous NEWZ Bar ( subject to availability ). If you would like to book at booth please mention this at time of booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Titanic was awesome
Staying on the boat was amazing.
Much bigger than expected. Very spacious with lovely decor. Perfect location on Albert Dock and car park cl...