- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Very convenient, just across the road from Victoria Station in Central London. I had a basement room with no windows but it was fine. I had..."
"I was really impressed with the standard of the hotel for the money. If you are looking for somewhere to stay close to Victoria station for..."
"Excellent place, staff were very good. Between 5-8 you get free wine with cheese n biscuits!!!! Where else does that? Small rooms but so? Ai..."
"Lovely helpful staff, great value for money would definitely stay again..."
About the hotel
Z Victoria has everything you need for a couple of nights in London. Concentrated style, an out-of-town price, and a location fit for a Queen. Each Z bedroom has been carefully considered.
With en suite shower room, crisp bed linen, 40” TV with a full selection of Sky channels, and of course, complimentary Wi-Fi. The building is a designer conversion of a Victorian townhouse, within a prominent block of mixed architectural styles. Inside, you find 106 rooms set over 8 floors. And it places you in Lower Belgrave Street, just off Buckingham Palace Road, and a stone's throw from Victoria Station and the local theatres. With rooms from £70, Z Hotels offers you designer label without the designer price tag.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- 17/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The Z Hotel Victoria
The room was very clean and furnishings very nice.
However the 'bathroom' is actually just a glass cube with only half the windows masked. It is not sound proofed at all, the door didn't shut properly. Luckily me and my partner have been seeing each other a long time or else this could have been very awkward. Additionally the room is in fact absolutely tiny. I realise that the hotel put the sq. metre size on the website but it only really hits home when you get there. You have a bed, a glass cube bathroom and 3 metres of room to get dressed that's it. Overall a pleasant but exceptionally small and awkward room.
Very convenient, just across the road from Victoria Station in Central London.
I had a basement room with no windows but it was fine. I had read comments about noise from the underground but it was not intrusive and in no way effected my sleep. The room is well equipped, clean and comfortable although a little small (but fine by London standards). The staff were very pleasant and helpful and made me feel welcome.