This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set back from the North Promenade, Liberty’s Hotel on the Square boasts wonderful views over the Irish Sea. With only a short walk to the town centre and the world famous Blackpool Tower, the hotel offers a perfect base from which to explore all the many delights that Britain’s favourite seaside resort has to offer. The hotel has a fully air-conditioned restaurant situated on the ground floor and also has a fully air-conditioned lounge in which to enjoy the evening entertainment.
At certain times of the year the hotel hosts dedicated Cabaret Weekends. A passenger lift situated at the back of the Hotel services all floors. Our facilities include a gated car park which is subject to availability on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 15:00 and 22:00
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- 25/05/2012 to 01/01/2020 - Please note that on-site parking at Liberty's Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet