- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel is excellent, as is the view from the bar and restaurant. The r..."
"We had to flip the duvet around as there was a dark red stain on there which was disappointing as the rest of the room was lovely...."
About the hotel
Built into the old stone walls of the old town The Imperial Hotel enjoys a stunning cliff top location offering some of the most picturesque views of both Carmarthen Bay and the Pembrokeshire coastline. The Hotel boasts comfortable accommodation, beautifully decorated public areas, an attractive restaurant with magnificent views along the beach and a patio terrace set directly above the beach and sea, benefiting from the late evening sun. Tenby itself is a special town, big enough for a good range of things to do and a great choice of bars and restaurants, but small enough to be charming and intimate.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We found the staff extremely helpful and friendly.
The location of the hotel is excellent, as is the view from the bar and restaurant. The r...
We had to flip the duvet around as there was a dark red stain on there which was disappointing as the rest of the room was lovely....