- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Stunning cottage in a beautiful location, staff were very friendly and helpful, for what you get the price was excellent value, well worth a..."
"Had a lovely couple of days in the house by the harbour. Cosy house with everything you could want. Staff at hotel were very helpful. Had Tr..."
"We enjoyed our stay in the 2 bedroom aparrtment belonging to The Anchor Hotel. We had booked the cottage, but there was a mix up at time of..."
"Small outing to the Montrose area...."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Staff all friendly and helpful, owners really lovely, food in hotel excellent and great breakfast. Playpark just al..."
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque old fishing village of Johnshaven with glorious views over the harbour. The Anchor hotel is a family run Hotel Built in the 18th century. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment.
We have 4 en suite rooms and an intimate Seafood restaurant boasting fresh seafood prepared daily by Gary the chef owner. Fresh lobster straight from the harbour is a speciality. A modern style bar with pool table, Darts board, bar meals and free Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning cottage in a beautiful location
Stunning cottage in a beautiful location, staff were very friendly and helpful, for what you get the price was excellent value, well worth a visit, will be back.
Had a lovely couple of days in the house by the harbour.
Cosy house with everything you could want. Staff at hotel were very helpful. Had Troy with us, an old Labrador, and he loved it as lots of other dogs around and an easy walk to some grass for him. Ate in one night and had everything needed to prepare food and ate in the pub the other night, which was good with lots of fish on the menu. Hopefully be back again soon.