- 5 guest reviews
"Nice relaxing break, great location...."
"Stayed at the spa hotel for two evenings and cannot fault the staff or the hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed the thermal spa journey felt very relax..."
"Spacious room, very clean with comfortable bed. Dressing gown & slippers. Good facilities, dinner included in upgrade. Enjoyed evening & b..."
"Comfortable bed and excellent facilities. The staff treated you like a celebrity offering lifts around the resorts and always being helpful...."
"My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary to which we informed the hotel. We had a card in the room of congrats which was a nice touch...."
About the hotel
The adult only luxury Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village, offers unrivalled facilities, a range of unique treatments and spa breaks and is one of the leading Spa Hotel destinations in the North West. Offering 39 luxurious hotel rooms including two penthouses and 11 hotel suites overnight guests and spa break guests will enjoy Elemis products in their room and 24-hour room service. The Spa Hotel located near to Preston and Blackpool also benefits from The Orangery and champagne bar, state-of-the art techno gym as well as full day spa facilities and more than 100 treatments, spa packages and pamper packages.
Our Orangery has recently been awared 2 Rosettes from the AA. Located in the heart of the Lancashire countryside near Lytham St Annes, The Spa Hotel brings the beauty of the outdoors inside with cascading waterfalls and fantastic relaxation suites which have floor to ceiling windows, making the most of the stunning countryside views. Spa facilities also include an aqua thermal journey; a seven stage heat experience which includes hydrotherapy pool, herbal sauna, Roman pededarium, aroma steam room Balinese salt inhalation room and an outdoor rustic sauna. Other day spa facilities include an outdoor terrace, spa pool and sauna. Bookings for arrival on the same day are not accepted. If you will be arriving after 8pm please contact Ribby Hall Village directly. Our Spa facilities are not included in your rate, to book the Spa or treatment please contact us after booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Bowls
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 30/08/2016 to 31/03/2017 - Our family fun pool will be undergoing refurbishment from 9th January-31st March 2017. During this time we will have alternative family swimming arrangements in place in our 25 metre pool. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Spa Hotel, Ribby Hall Village
Nice relaxing break, great location....
Lovely relaxing spa hotel
Stayed at the spa hotel for two evenings and cannot fault the staff or the hotel.
Thoroughly enjoyed the thermal spa journey felt very relax...