- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A lovely warm welcome, nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff. Very helpful, very friendly, lovely character to the hotel. If/when..."
About the hotel
The NL-Hotel Museumplein in Amsterdam is situated in the monumental Concert Building district, two minutes walk from Museumplein, which is the cultural epicentre of the Netherlands. The premises, which were renovated quite recently with an interior design specially created for the NL-Hotel Museumplein, are representative of this historic neighbourhood: modest, yet chic, with high quality materials, where the luxury is found in modest yet classic details. Our boutique hotel makes an ideal base for tours along the capital city's galleries, museums, concert rooms and restaurants and, of course, the Amsterdam Fashion District.
This means that you will be spoilt for choice, when it comes to shopping and good food. The NL-Hotel Museumplein aims to be the best three-star hotel in Amsterdam. We do more than our very best to make sure that you feel more than welcome. The NL-Hotel Museumplein Amsterdam has eighteen quiet rooms created by the Dutch designer Edward van Vliet. The exclusive design from this author makes a lasting impression: you have never been in a hotel like ours! Also, we have daily housekeeping and 24 hours reception. You can also enjoy various brands of champagne in the lobby. All of our rooms provide you with an extremely comfortable deluxe M Line bed with hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows, a work area with free Wi-Fi and enough closet space. All of the furniture has been custom made for the boutique NL-Hotel Museumplein. Furthermore, every room has its own bathroom with shower or bathtub, free toiletries, refrigerator, hairdryer, safety deposit box, flat screen TV with DVD player and air conditioning
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for NL-Hotel Museumplein in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our first experience of Amsterdam
A lovely warm welcome, nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff.
Very helpful, very friendly, lovely character to the hotel. If/when we come back to Amsterdam we would be really keen to stay here again