- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Fancied staying at somewhere a little different from the norm. The Cottonwood did not disappoint. Loved the decor and the staff were very pl..."
"Very short stay didn't arrive til 10pm but was welcomed and booked in without problem. Only disappointment was carpet had seen better days b..."
"Lovely welcoming hotel with friendly helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again...."
"I had this 3 night break for my wife's 40 th Birthday , we were also takingour youngest daughter who is 4 with us . On arrival the closeness..."
"Good value hotel with a great sea view. Would definitely stay there again..."
About the hotel
Superbly positioned on the cliff top above Bournemouth’s seven miles of golden beaches with unrivaled panoramic views of the bay yet just 10 minutes’ walk from the town center. The chic bar with its sun terrace and gardens provides contemporary brasserie food all day; alternatively our Garden Restaurant offers elegant dining using local and fresh ingredients. The Hotel has live entertainment in the Bar Vista almost every week Thursday - Sunday.
Please note that the Hotel hosts Weddings and Private functions on a regular basis This boutique style hotel offers 28 individually designed en-suite rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV, hairdryer and direct dial telephone, many with sea views. Family rooms are available. Free parking and Free Wi-Fi available in some rooms and public areas. The hotel is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and midweek breaks. We do not accommodate hen or stag weekends. All groups of 4 rooms or more will be required to pay a security bond of £500. 00 upon arrival. The hotel does not have access for people with mobility issues. Different terms and conditions apply for groups, it is recommended to contact the hotel direct for further information before booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 01/04/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note the dinner included for dinner bed and breakfast rate, will be a 3 course meal from our set daily menu. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute break in Bournemouth
Fancied staying at somewhere a little different from the norm.
The Cottonwood did not disappoint. Loved the decor and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Easy walk into the town centre and lovely walks along the sea front. Good value for money.
Very short stay
Very short stay didn't arrive til 10pm but was welcomed and booked in without problem.
Only disappointment was carpet had seen better days but otherwise lovely room