- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, food is standard hotel fare..."
"You know what you're getting with any of this type of hotel. Cookie cutter rooms and nothing unexpected. Same here. However, the walls seem..."
"Stayed here before a while ago and for a one night stay in 'The Toon' it works fine...... Nice view overlooking the Tyne and generally all g..."
"Value for money...."
"The room was generally clean and tidy but there were residue cup rings on one of the bedside tables. I thought these were stains but they we..."
About the hotel
Over Looking the River Tyne, Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays is a 10 minute walk from Newcastle city centre. This stylish Hotel opened its doors in 2011, offering stunning views of the celebrated Gateshead Millennium Bridge and is right next door to the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. The Cosmopolitan Quayside area is just a short walk across the Millennium Bridge, while music lovers can enjoy all The Sage Gateshead has to offer.
It's the perfect location for both business and leisure. All 203 bedrooms are spacious, comfortable and en-suite, which can accommodate three adults, two adults, or just one person in complete comfort. The contemporary Riverside Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, while the Bar offers a delicious range of bar food and Il Barista has an excellent assortment of pastries and coffee to go. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Gateshead Metro Station is only a 15-minute walk away. All groups are required to inform the hotel prior to making a reservation. The hotel allows a certain number of Stag and Hen Groups, golfing trips, football trips etc but once the designated number is exceeded, the hotel reserves the right to refuse any groups either at the time of enquiry, pre-reservation, after the reservation has been made or even upon arrival. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are assuring us that you are a) Not a single-sex group or b) You have received an email from our reservations team permitting your single-sex group reservation. PLEASE NOTE that security bonds of £100 per room may be required on check in, which is returnable on check out subject to terms and conditions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Jurys Inn Quayside Newcastle upon Tyne
Excellent accommodation, food is standard hotel fare...
Perfectly acceptable factory hotel
You know what you're getting with any of this type of hotel.
Cookie cutter rooms and nothing unexpected. Same here. However, the walls seem...