- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"You have to pay for towels and internet doesnt work...."
"Staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and a nice clean room. Food menu was impressive...."
About the hotel
YHA Liverpool is in the centre of everything Liverpool has on offer and is suitable for families, backpackers, groups and anyone who's after a budget city break. The hostel is just a 5 minute walk from the historic Albert Dock, which is part of the Liverpool Waterfront - a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site with world-class attractions like The Beatles Story and Liverpool Wheel. The Tate, the International Slavery Museum, Maritime Museum and Museum of Liverpool are approximately a 10 minute walk from the hostel, so there is plenty to do in this city of culture.
Don’t miss out on the ferry across the Mersey – the terminal is just a 15 minute walk away. Just minutes from city centre shopping, live music venues, clubs and bars, including the famous Cavern Club. Our newly opened and licensed café/bar area creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy a few drinks and a delicious meal. It is the perfect venue for catching up with friends, seeing what this beautiful city has to offer and relaxing after a busy day. The hostel has a 24 hour reception with friendly staff always ready to help, give advice on what to do during your stay and even book tickets for the main tourist attractions in Liverpool. YHA Liverpool has an alcohol license therefore customers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol. Hand soap is provided next to all sinks. Towels are not supplied as standard but can be rented or purchased from reception. Bedding is supplied in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in social spaces. ***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. *** ***IMPORTANT - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Any booking made for over 14 nights will be cancelled. *** All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 21/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: The last check-in time is 12:00am. LateRooms bookings of more than 16 people and/or for more than 14 nights cannot be accepted and will be cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Have to pay for towels and internet doesnt work
You have to pay for towels and internet doesnt work....
Good value city centre accommodation
Staff were very helpful and friendly....