- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed as a family of 4. When we arrived at 4.00pm as agreed our room was not ready, but after seeing our discontent offered us an altern..."
"Location not great. The male receptionist was lovely as was the barstaff. The room was facing the motorway. Noise was very loud from traffic..."
"It was great value for money, the food was lovely, the staff were helpful and friendly and the place was spotless. The LUAS is a 10 minute s..."
"Always look forward to staying at The Red Cow when I am in the area..."
"Great place to stay. Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The four-star Red Cow Moran Hotel is situated at the gateway to Ireland's provinces (near the M50 and N7) offering speedy access to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport, and Heuston and Connolly train stations, making it an ideal base for both business and leisure.
Each of the hotels 123 executive style bedrooms has been designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Enjoy extra spacious bedrooms, multi-channel LCD TV and 24hr room service.
The hotel offers fantastic on-site facilities - not only a choice of bars and restaurants, meeting rooms and conference facilities but also a host of entertainment options from live bands to cabaret shows along with one of Dublin’s top Night Clubs.
While in the city why not visit some of the many great attractions Dublin has to offer. Tour the Guinness Storehouse, view the world famous Book of Kells in Trinity College or experience a concert in the 3 Arena at the Point Village or Croke Park Stadium. Dublin also boasts great shopping, a vibrant theatre and entertainment and a host of traditional pubs that are famous the world over.
Free Wifi and on site car parking available in the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/04/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Red Cow - Clear waters run dry
We stayed as a family of 4.
When we arrived at 4.00pm as agreed our room was not ready, but after seeing our discontent offered us an alternative, which was fine. We decided to go out for the evening however, what they omitted to tell us that it was a two mile hike to catch the Luas stop into Dublin city and another 4 Kilometre hike back. We were exhausted after our day out so decided to get the taxi back for the Luas stop. The taxi cost €12.00 Euro which I thought to be very expensive, the taxi driver told me to take more money with me the next time I visit Dublin. We checked out the next morning and asked if we drank any water. Which we had to this we were charged €4.00 for a bottle of water that was placed in our room. When we questioned this the receptionist - who obviously was well versed told us that the price was on a cardboard cutout on top of the bottle. We did not see such a sign, but simply couldnt be bothered to go and hunt through the bin for evidence. It simply is a rip off to extract more money from the guests - so be warned - bring your own!
Location not great.
The male receptionist was lovely as was the barstaff. The room was facing the motorway. Noise was very loud from traffic but i slept with my earplugs.