"Nice little Hotel close to the Bastille Metro stop (couple mins walk) - Room was a decent size for 2 for a couple of nights and the bathroom..."
About the hotel
Located a stone throw from Place de la Bastille and its Modern Style Opera, you will be seduced by Le Pavillon Bastille and its flowered entrance. This charming hotel close to the Gare de Lyon will invite you to discover a typical Paris by visiting Le Marais, Le Faubourg Saint-Antoine, La Seine, as well as the most well known monuments only a few metro or bus stations away. You will also appreciate free wi-fi acces, a minibar, a flat-screen TV radio, wake-up service, safety box large enough for a laptop as well as a desk.
In order to provide a quite atmosphere, all rooms have noise-proof windows.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Pavillon Bastille in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very unhappy customer
I did not enjoy your hotel whatsoever.
Very small and basic rooms and you even wanted to charge for a coffee in the lobby. The room was so small and featureless that we were forced to be out of the room all of the time because the room offered no space or comfort to make the room enjoyable. I do not recommend this hotel and I certainly would not stay there again. And for the man that was on the desk Saturday night .... answering a basic question was too much for him. Very disappointed and the hotel should refund me for wasting me money. We could have stopped somewhere much better in the same budget. I do not usually review (good or bad) but feel compelled to do so in this case.
Nice little Hotel
Nice little Hotel close to the Bastille Metro stop (couple mins walk) - Room was a decent size for 2 for a couple of nights and the bathroom...