This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A first class residence with competitive prices in the historical center of Rome. A new concept in hospitality, as an alternative to the traditional hotel accommodation or to the simple bed & breakfast. In a strategic position among the Colosseum and the famous Spanish steps, at only 400 meters from Termini station…in a prestigious 19th century building, in a luxurious residence, with a welcoming atmosphere, where classical style is combined with technological solutions such as free internet access, soundproof windows, video surveillance, TV Sat LCD, air conditioning, jacuzzi tub on request.
Continental breakfast is self-service in the room. The classic rooms designed with warm colors, and color-coordinated bathrooms are Elegantly restored, According To excellent hotel standards (soundproof windows, free WiFi Internet access, flat screen satellite TV, video surveillance, smoke detectors, mini bar, direct dial telephone, etc. RECEPTION: FLEXITIME FROM 8:00 AM (Not 24h). If arriving after noon, is necessary notify the property in advance of estimated arrival time. If the customer does not inform about the arrival time, the reservation will be considered a NO-SHOW after 11:00 p. m. The penalty fee stated in the above Cancellation Policy will be charge.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Residenza Domus Livia in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet