- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great B&B in the centre of Southport. Located between Lord Street and the boulevard. We spend three nights in a family room with our two yea..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Warwick Southport, 4 Star Guest Accommodation focused on Quality & Service. Recently voted as "One Of The Best" in the town. Awarded a "Breakfast Award" by Visit Britain every year since 2009 and again for 2014.
Runner up for "PROPRIETOR OF THE YEAR's 2012 & 2013" in the Ambassador Awards in Southport, Good reviews on Trip Advisor. Located in the centre of Southport. The Warwick prides itself on continually upgrading the accommodation; all of our bedrooms have been recently decorated with new soft furnishings, along with new décor for your comfort. Compliant fire doors are installed with state of the art fire and smoke detection system. Sue and John aim to make your stay at The Warwick as simple as possible so your electronic key card operates your bedroom and doors public area throughout making your entrance to rooms simple. Automatic lighting is in place in all the public areas, so no fumbling for light switches. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we pride ourselves on trying to make your stay with us fantastic, and meeting your expectations and more. We can cater for large groups, couples and the single guest. We are family friendly with many large en suite family rooms. 2 night stays of more have FREE use of a local Health and Leisure club, subject to availability. Centrally located we are between Southport's famous Lord Street, an elegant tree-lined boulevard that still retains its Victorian charm, and the lakeside promenades that are ideal for that relaxing stroll you have been promising yourself. We are also only two minutes walk rail and bus connections and one street from The Southport Theatre and Convention Centre, making The Warwick ideal for anyone attending the variety of shows or conferences held at this popular venue. Other attractions nearby include, Marine Lake and Splash World as well as a number of restaurants, cafes, shops and bars. Open all year. Off street parking in our large car park. Free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 13 years old
- 31/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Latest Check in time is 18:00 only. Any Card used must be authorised on Registration. You must contact us with an expected time of arrival, this will ensure that we are here on your arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great B&B in the centre of Southport.
Located between Lord Street and the boulevard. We spend three nights in a family room with our two year old daughter. She slept well in the cot provided by John and Sue. Only point of attention is the shower. It can get very hot suddenly. After the lovely breakfast (I suggest the full breakfast) we went swimming in the Victoria pool. Towels and free day pass were provided by John and Sue. Pool is a 2 minute walk from B&B. Formby where you can go to see the red squirrels (see National Trust) is just 18 minutes away. We really enjoyed our stay and felt very welcome. Thank you John & Sue and we'll meet again.