- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"It was a good clean apartment close to city centre..."
"Excellently placed just outside of the main city center, but easily accessible to the city center..."
"It was great for what we wanted. We have a 2 1/2 year old. It was close to tow, 10 min walk to the train station. The area was really good w..."
"Fantastic location,clean and modern accommodation with very friendly and helpful staff. 10/10 from check in to check out...."
"Great two bedroom apartment just off the Royal mile. Perfect for a city break stay as near a lot of attractions. Would use again...."
About the hotel
The Holyrood apartHOTEL, offers luxury serviced apartments in Edinburgh's city centre. Whether you are looking for holiday accommodation in Scotlands capital city, corporate accommodation or plan to attend Edinburghs festival, Holyrood apartHOTEL has a range of luxury self catering apartments to suit your needs. Holyrood apartHOTEL is a modern aparthotel offering 46 apartments, over 6 floors.
The apartments are finished in a light contemporary style, with clean uncluttered spaces, and all the mod cons you would expect in a modern city apartment. Serviced apartments offer discerning guests quality accommodation with flexibility, space and convenience that independent travelers really appreciate. With our fabulous location just of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh’s city centre, we hope you will feel right at home in your stylish city pad. On your doorstep you can choose from a dozen or so quality Restaurants and bars that are all within a 5 minute walk. Terms and Conditions:" "The credit/debit card used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in. Check-in will not be permitted without this. The credit/debit card shall also be used as a guarantee against any additional charges such as telephone calls and damages, thus a pre-authorisation for the total balance of accommodation plus £50. 00 per Apartment is required on check-in. Entry to the hotel will not be permitted without this. " The credit card used to book the apartment MUST be used to settle the full account, we will not accept other or multiple methods of payment to settle the account.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 19/10/2010 to 31/10/2019 - Add on a breakfast hamper to your stay for £7.50 per person per day The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
It was a good clean apartment close to city centre
Excellently placed just outside of the main city center, but easily accessible to the city center