- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"2nd time here, love it, great value for money..."
"Great stay here. Loved the room and the bathroom was very luxurious with deep, free standing tub and large power shower. Bed was very comfor..."
"So I booked this hotel however being a sleep deprived first time mom I booked the hotel for the same night I was booking it I actually meant..."
"Great location in the city centre, helpful staff, stylish rooms and reasonable rates as well...."
About the hotel
Stay in the heart of Liverpool Carefully restored from what was the first bank in Liverpool, Heywood House Hotel combines original elegance with modern luxury. WiFi is free for guests to use, and there is a 24-hour front desk. Each air-conditioned room at Heywood House Hotel features tea/coffee making facilities, a luxurious en suite bathroom with complementary toiletries, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.
Heywood House Hotel is in the Brunswick area of Liverpool and just over 10 minutes’ walk from the Albert Dock, with its chic bars, restaurants and shops. St James Street Rail Station is only a 2-minute walk away. Liverpool Lime Street Station is 15' minutes walk away. Sightseeing tickets are also available at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Does not justify 4* rating
In no way does this hotel justify 4 stars and badly in need of a refurbishment.
Carpet outside lift on ground floor dirty and worn. Slight musty smell. Carpet in my room even worse. Badly marked and stained. Mould in shower. Air con not working so had to sleep with window open. Little chance of sleep with normal late night /early morning city centre noise.
Brilliant venue, location and value
2nd time here, love it, great value for money...