- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"This hotel is lovely, very modern, great view, nice extras like shaving kit, nespresso coffee machine etc. But the welcome was awful. Recept..."
"This is a good hotel, with my only criticism being over the room service meal: this was at best warm rather than hot...."
"This hotel is a short walk from Waterloo station and the Imperial war museum. It is clean, bright and the lobby smelt fresh. I loved that th..."
"Very nice hotel and close to everything whilst being quiet, twin bed room was a bit cramped as beds were actually together - fortunately I w..."
"Everything good except towels and bed sheet did not seem very clean, stains on towels etc also ordered a double room but it had twin beds pu..."
About the hotel
The hotel H10 London Waterloo is a newly-build stunning 4 star with a superb location in the well known Waterloo Road. 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The London Eye is only a 15 minute walk away and Big Ben a 20 minute walk.
The hotel has 177 stylish and elegant guest rooms (144 Standard Double Bedrooms, 32 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite). Enjoy the views with floor to ceiling windows, free WiFi access and flat screen TV's.
It is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet), the Three O Two restaurant (A la Carte author‘s cuisine Restaurant or when booking half board,you will enjoy a Dinner with a 3 course set menu,drinks not included),Lobby Bar with Business Corner, Waterloo Sky Bar (Brand new roof terrace), GYM and a Health and Beauty Area (located on the 8th floor with impressive views of the city).
There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. Complimentary Glass of Cava offered upon arrival.
Hotel reserves the right to amend cancellation and payment policies should the bookings exceed 6 rooms whether booked under 1 or more reference numbers.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel - shame about the staff
This hotel is lovely, very modern, great view, nice extras like shaving kit, nespresso coffee machine etc.
But the welcome was awful. Recept...
Good hotel, but....
This is a good hotel, with my only criticism being over the room service meal: this was at best warm rather than hot....